I was born in December 1988, from Oita prefecture in Japan.
I have completed the master’s program at Kyushu University in March 2013. After working for an information and communication company, I’m currently working as a researcher at GMO Pepabo, Inc.
I started to enroll in the doctoral program at Kyushu University From October 2020 to obtain a PhD.
My research topic is natural language processing, text mining, and named entity recognition.
- Apr 2007 – Mar 2011: Bachelor of interdisciplinary Faculty of Science and Engineering, Shimane University.
- Apr 2011 – Mar 2013: Master of Information Science,Graduate School of Information Science and Electrical Engineering, Kyushu University.
- Oct 2020 – present : Doctoral Program(Regular Employees), Graduate School of Information Science and Electrical Engineering, Kyushu University.
- Aug 2011 – Oct 2011 : Research Internship, Toshiba R&D Center
- Apr 2013 – Apr 2021 : Engineer, NTT West Corporation
- May 2021 – present : Researcher, GMO Pepabo, Inc. Inc
Awards, Funding and Fellowships
- 2008 : Bachelor of interdisciplinary Faculty of Science and Engineering, Shimane University honors student
- 2012 : NEC C&C Foundation 2012 First Half International Conference Paper Presenter Grant Adopted
- 2013 : JSSO scholarship half price exemption
- 2013 : JSPS Research Fellowships for Young Scientists, DC1, tentative decision
- 2009.1 : Judo 2dan
- 2013.4 : Applied Information Technology Engineer Examination
- 2014.8 : LPIC-1
- 2015.4 : Information Security Specialist Examination(SC-2015-04-00694)
- 2015.5 : LPIC-2
- 2016.3 : LPIC304
- 2016.3 : CCNA
- 2018.1 : Chief Telecommunications Engineer(transmission and switching)(AA18A00407D)
- 2019.1 : FP 2kyu(2F2-0-19-251098)
- 2019.4 : Registered Information Security Specialist Examination(019189)
- 2021.9 : TOEIC 670(L:340, R:330)
- Email: toshihiko.sakai.a46 [at] s.kyushu-u.ac.jp
- Email: toshihiko.sakai [at] pepabo.com